All shooters will be asked to sign the "Range Rules" prior to shooting indicating that they have read, understand, and agree to abide by rules.
- NO ALCOHOL is allowed during shooting. The gun club reserves the right to remove any individual from the premises who appears to be intoxicated.
- Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction and treat every gun as if it were loaded.
- Hearing and eye protection are required at all times on trap fields.
- Load your firearm at the firing station only, and unload it before moving to another station.
- Keep the firearm unloaded and the action open when carrying it on club grounds.
- In the event of a misfire, check that the barrel of your firearm is clear before reloading.
- Unload your firearm and keep the muzzle pointed away from the trap house when it is occupied.
- Only 12 gauge or smaller gauge shotguns are permitted on the range.
- 1 1/8 oz. of lead is the maximum load permitted.
- 7 1/2 shot is the maximum size shot permitted. (Acceptable sizes are 7 1/2, 8, 8 1/2)
- Do not discard misfired shells on the ground.
- Do not shoot birds.
- Do not shoot targets called by other shooters without their permission.
- Never load more than one shell in your gun unless shooting doubles or continental.
- Pick up your empty shells. Please help keep our premises clean and safe.
- NO HORSEPLAY! FIREARMS CAN KILL! TREAT THEM WITH DEADLY SERIOUSNESS!